learn more about this position
CLICK BELOW TO START THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS
Technical Sales and Field Service Engineer
Openings available for the following locations:
- Toronto, ON
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Denver, CO
- Orlando, FL
- Slidell, LA
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Plymouth, MN
- St Louis, MO
- Reno, NV
- Dallas, TX
- South Jordan, UT
- Lynchburg, VA
Full Time 40-50 hours per week
$55,000 - $60,000 base, plus monthly bonus based upon productivity and profitability.
401(k); Optional medical, disability and dental insurance; paid holidays, vacation, sick days based upon tenure.
- 0-5 yrs experience
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical, construction or physics curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills;
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A “GO GETTER”!
- Roles in this position involve applications engineering, field service engineering and sales support
- Training consists of 1-2 years of application engineering and field service (test and balance and trouble shooting), working under a strong mentor.
- Perform fieldwork and learn application engineering to service our customers, who include mechanical contractors, engineers, and equipment dealers).
- Provide customers with timely price quotations, sustainable products and latest technologies best designed to meet the customers’ needs.
- Excellent opportunity for growth into technical sales, research and development, manufacturing and other engineering opportunities.