learn more about this position
CLICK BELOW TO START THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS
.NET CAD Automation Developer
Openings available for the following locations:
- Raleigh, NC
Base salary negotiable plus monthly bonus based upon productivity and profits.
401(k); Optional medical, disability and dental insurance; FSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick days based upon tenure.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of C# programming (3+ years)
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD .NET libraries or ObjectARX libraries used by RealDWG and for AutoCAD addins.
- Knowledge of the AutoCAD VBA/COM type library.
- AutoLISP and AutoCAD menu creation and editing with .CUI and .MNS/.MNU files
- Advanced working knowledge of versions of AutoCAD from Release 2000 to current versions.
- Experience with 3D concepts and ability to work with 3D drawings.
- Experience with other CAD packages both AutoDesk and other (e.g. Revit, Inventor, SolidWorks etc.) is desirable.
- Experience with ASP.NET and T-SQL a big plus
- Experience designing parametric Revit models a huge plus
Work as a member of the CAD/Revit automation team. You will be tasked with creating and supporting software used to automatically generate CAD drawings, Revit models and various submittals of products with heavy use of parametrics.Submit Resume