Are you interested in representing CaptiveAire and selling our products?
Please fill out the following form, and we will contact you soon.
A New Way to Deliver Air
- Air Diffusion Supply Duct diffuses air through 3D laser-cut holes along the length of the duct
- Even supply air delivery maximizes perfect occupant comfort
- Used for both heating and cooling applications
- The only stainless steel air diffusion duct system currently available in the U.S.
- Even air diffusion along the entire length of duct guarantees perfect uniformity of space temperature and air patterns by quickly dispersing supply air and thoroughly mixing in the conditioned space
- Hot and cold spots are prevented by providing even air circulation and dilution, maximizing occupant comfort
- Drafts and noisy air diffusion are avoided via carefully designed hole patterns, throw direction, and velocity control
- Static pressure and airflow rates are highly defined in the design process and 3D modeled for exact system performance prior to installation
Maximized Air Flow
- Three distinct hole pattern options to suit the needs of a variety of ceiling heights and room configurations
- Hole patterns vary by diameter and quantity of holes
- Hole patterns designed to maximize air flow and avoid heat stratification in a variety of applications
- Each duct section may be rotated as needed to achieve proper air flow direction, unlike traditional fixed vents and diffusers
- Made of high quality stainless steel designed to last for 20+ years
- Excellent modern/industrial aesthetic appeal for open space concepts
- No additional diffusers required, as the duct itself provides air diffusion
Quick & Easy Installation
- No welding or field fabrication required - duct comes fully gasketed with all seams fully welded and leak tested
- Quick assembly onsite using a bolted-together design with universal V-clamps for positive seals
- Support system installation is simple with stainless steel cable hangers and fasteners for virtually all ceiling substrates
- Fast installation saves significant labor costs
Seamless Integration with Paragon DOAS
- Supply Duct works best when paired with Paragon DOAS, our superior Dedicated Outdoor Air System
- Paragon DOAS modulates the air discharge temperature using proprietary internal logic to prevent condensation on supply duct
- Total building integration ensures that all products work together seamlessly to provide the best possible outcome: total comfort and control
Air Diffusion Supply Duct for Heating Applications
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis shows how heating is provided when warm air is supplied through the duct, quickly dispersed and mixed throughout the conditioned space. Thorough mixing prevents thermal stratification and ensures a comfortable space temperature.
Air Diffusion Supply Duct for Cooling Applications
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis shows how cooling is provided when cool air is supplied through the duct, quickly dispersed and mixed throughout the conditioned space. Thorough mixing prevents the cooled air from dropping and ensures a comfortable space temperature.
Air Diffusion Supply Duct complies with SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors) best practices.