CaptiveAire sells this hood as a stand-alone appliance to be integrated into a kitchen ventilation application, or provided as part of a FULLY INTEGRATED PACKAGE designed by CaptiveAire and pre-engineered for optimum performance. The package consists of the hood, an integral utility cabinet, factory pre-wired electrical controls, and a listed fire suppression system. Other options include a listed exhaust fan, a listed make-up air unit and listed, factory-built ductwork.
The BL Model has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
Models BL are ETL Listed under file number 3054804-001 and complies with UL710, ULC710 and ULC-S646 Standards.
- Exhaust Rates: Low exhaust CFMs required for hood model.
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 400°F and 600°F cooking surface temperatures. ETL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed and built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Construction: Fabricated of Type 430 stainless steel, #3 or #4 polish, on all exposed surfaces. Optional type 304 stainless steel available. Sloped grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.
- Convenient Design: Space saving, compact design uses limited kitchen space. Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of the hood and additional set provided for hoods longer than 12'.
- Grease Extraction: Fitted with baffle filters, removable for cleaning. Optional Captrate Combo®, Captrate Solo® are available. Sloped grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.
|MODEL||TYPE||MIN. EXHAUST CFM/FT.||MAX. SUPPLY CFM/FT.|
|BL||Wall Hood||400°F - Cooking Surface--Ovens, Steamers, Kettles Open-Burner Ranges, Griddles, Fryers||114||N/A|
|BL||Wall Hood||600°F - Gas Charbroilers, Electric Charbroilers, Woks||160||N/A|
Enclosure Panels: Constructed of stainless steel. Sized to extend from hood top to ceiling, enclosing pipe and hanging parts.
Roof Top Package: Combination ETL Listed exhaust/supply air unit with factory prewired and mounted motors, trunkline and curb vented on exhaust side.
Separate Exhaust and/or Make-Up Air Fans: ETL Listed single exhaust fans, supply-air fans and curbs available.;
Fire Suppression System: UL 300 fire suppression system.