Are you interested in representing CaptiveAire and selling our products?
Please fill out the following form, and we will contact you soon.
- Range from 8 to 24 Foot Diameter
- Operates on 1 to 2 Horsepower
- Used year round with benefits in both heating and cooling conditions
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Low operating expenses for fan and minimal maintenance required
- Better performance with Tubercle Technology
- User friendly controls with LCD Screen
- Offering stall angles as high as 22 degrees
- Reduces number of fan blades needed versus conventional airfoils
- Noise reduction by eliminating tip stalling
- Lowers vibration and leads to less wear and tear on the blades and drive train
Superior Construction and Safety
- Range from 8 to 24 foot diameter
- Capable of moving nearly 400,000 CFM
- Low operating expenses - costs approximately 6 cents per hour for one fan at 0.75 kW
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Safety clips and blade safety links - prevent rotor or blade from falling in unlikely failure of the hub or drive system
Heating and Cooling Benefits
- Create a non-disruptive laminar airflow above floor level to provide effective summer cooling
- Use in heating months at lower speeds for destratification
- Reduces the recovery time when overhead doors are open via a constant flow of air throughout the space
- Eliminates the need for noisy “man-cooler” type fans throughout the facility
- Will not interfere or disrupt make-up air, heating or air conditioning systems
- Variable frequency drive provides soft start and full variable speed operation
- Operated manually, automatically or via building management systems
- Emergency shutdown feature to interlock with the building fire alarm panel
- Real time status of fan speed, space temperature and status via digital interface with LCD screen
- Microprocessor based controls for customizable options
The HVLS has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
HVLS Models are ETL Listed under file number 101745142TOR-002 and conform to ANSI/UL Standard 507 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 113.